Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 1 December 2005

TO blog or NOT to blog? that is the question!

After a month at my new job i wanted to come and write something, i really miss doing this everyday! but i wanted everyone to see my last entry about the NEW ERA it seems not too many people have noticed but its ok! its only my name in small print...still it isnt about recognition its about achieving something that you never thought possible and thats me!


So much as my photography, i have been asked to do many different photo shoots, some come thick and fast some never, but hey all in good time, i had the priveledge of taking pictures of my new Cousin Josh! he is beautiful and i had chance to do some really nice photos with my dad holding him! i saw a quote or "phrase" you miss 100% of the photos you dont take and i realised i forgot to take photos of the FUN events the DAY TO DAY things, i guess working wears you out! but i hope i never forger to have FUN!!!



But Institute was fun this week, i forget to get involved some weeks, you jsut get into choir and sing but i just enjoyed it this week...i jsut stood up and took this photo to the left, JOYOUS RAPTURE! ahah im sure everyone was in shock, marr they didnt even notice. i loved the feeling there we had great visitors, Andy and Helen. i met some new faces, chatted with some and jsut had a blast. i cant wait for the meal this friday, I NEED TO GET OUT MORE! i decided i need to socialize a little more since i got called into nursery, im more of a stranger to everyone, so watch out everyone i could POP out anywhere :D


SO UNTIL I GROW A CARROT FOR A NOSE AND CALL MYSELF THE ABOMINABLEEEEE SNOWWOMAN...BLOG ME! LV BEX

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers