Rebecca Northcott Photography

Monday 5 December 2005

BLOGGING JOLLY GOOD DINNER!

YO HO HO EVERYONE (in a dodgey santa claus tone) well i hope you all have had a good weekend mine was full of fun and festivity, also its been a hard week in my calling in Nursery too but im learning all the time! so the highlights for me in my boring old life, that gave it some KICK! yes i got to go to the YSA dinner and Dance, i could not BELIEVE the food the francoms had put on they are the BEST! there was loads left over, but not because no one liked it. BUT BECAUSE WE WHERE SO FULL AFTER THE FIRST SITTING! they really did an AMERICAN dinner for us, i was so amazed No one knows it but Brother and Sister Francom was there from 9 AM they neevr sat down just always cooking and and preparing things for the event they are WONDERFUL people I LOVE THEM TO BITS, so i publicly thank them for making a wonderful atmosphere for all the YSA to come together! THANK YOU...i wish i could summerize everything for you all. Just know i had a really fun time! i got to speak to old and new friends. and had a really good laugh you dont always have chance to do that. but i certainly did this past friday! here are some pictures to show you of the event...

After the food we had a really fun SEROC experience YES EMMA if your reading it...WE DID IT! i didnt personally because i was taking photos but it was fun to watch! (not that i could dance anyway) but yes it was good to be able to see some couples together AWW! i said behind my camera it will feature towards the end of todays Blog! i had to get the photo of the Francoms though, i got some other fun ones but i jsut wont put them on because i may embarrase people MR POLLARD :P haha ok ok! well we had a real good time altogether. we did dance towards the end...the best prayer i ever heard was, we are thankful that we TRY to dance...or soemthing along those lines, well i did try! hehehe i love it haha but i had a blast, groove in the heart was always a favourite to me. i got on and boogied! i love my little possie that join me when i dance its a great feeling, even if the music isnt always supportive! i didnt want to leave only because quoir was going to be on i need to go have rest...yes i know it was SUNDAY the concert but still i needed to prepare lessons for Nursery! :)

Always nursery is a challenge i know the Lord wants me in there though. sometimes i have contention and hard times but like i said it WILL make me stronger the children i LOVE to bits! i just cant wait until they actually WANT to come to nursery. i know change is hard for me, for anyone really, but the scriptures and my good friends are keeping me sane! well i will show more photos from the event friday...dont want ya all to fall asleep, thanks for your comment andrew hehe and i thought no one read my BLOG i was WRONGGG!...

ok so maybe ill write about Choir too! i nearly forgot, im trying to write here at least once a week! so ill make it count. i read on BYU-I that blogging is like an online journal for its students so i guess it is for me too i know Larisa is a success you GO GIRL! i was going to ask does Becca have a blog too? she should have one! hehe but yes i love to blog once i get into the writing mood, so keep watching out for more. Choir on Sunday we got to church for 5pm after intensive rehersal with coughing water sipping, nose blowing we pulled through it all. poor Andrew i hope your better! we need your voice, my favourite performance was the candle light carol no not because my sister sang in it, but i loved the small group, probably our best singers in that lil group. but i really loved it it captured the Christmas Spirit for me. and why because i wasnt singing in it! hah no i really did love it! we all did great you guys im really happy to be apart of choir! thanks guys for making it worth it (even thouhg im ill today) LOVE YA BEX


1 comment:

missriss said...

Yayyay! HUGS! to Rebecca. :) I love seeing photos of and hearing about what's going on at home while I'm away. :) Looks like lots of fun. Keep it up! ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers