Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 13 July 2005

lets get aboard the friend "ship"

well i dont seem to have written on here for a while, life on the winter board walk is okay! but this heat has been getting to me for sure! i have to be thankful for all my friends though...ive had my former missionary buddies visit and call me over these past few weeks, some are married, some are dating, some are just happy living the single life but its been awesome to hear from them! i always have been able to talk to all sorts of people, ages and cultures! i am so thankful that my photography gives me the opportunity to speak to and work with people...i hope everything has been having fun at institute because i havnt been for a couple weeks, i am just enjoying time to myself, reading is wonderful! :) but ill enjoy getting back to things too!

Friends have been an ispiration to me and i know who are my true and close friends, who will by my side whatever i decide to do! and im always grateful for that...im hoping i can post more things soon like my photos and poems...keep smiling everyone! love bex

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers