Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Catch up time - Stake Atheletics

Thought I would update on events. Its been busy since Ive been called into YW's its been non stop with everything else. So at the Atheletics I was raising funds for EFY with the Jam the YM/YW had made so Angela myself and mum made some goodies to sell at the table too so that was really fun. They went before 1pm - most by 11ish actually anyway its all in the name of a good cause and my ward won again. It was nice to be able to see them win again before I cross the sea to live with Mark. I was proud of the YW who came and helped to win the races and other events Im really proud of them all but especially Lucy who nearly died after her long distance run - she really put everything into it. Well here I have some more lovely photos to feast your beedy eyes on.


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers