Rebecca Northcott Photography

Thursday 22 July 2010

Stake Athletics - LEEDS 1 WON

So I should have posted this way before now but life has been pretty busy with wedding photographs and other things. Such is life but I wouldnt have it any other way!! I was really excited to be apart of Stake Athletics ok so I only actually ran in one race but I wrote out certificates and also did the Primary races with the rest of the presidency. Lovely day it was the sun was beating down and my mother got burned - for once I was smart and put on some cream to protect my skin! The thing I noticed with athletics was if everyone takes part doesnt really matter if you place 1st as long as you have a score 1-3rd place and just being in EVERY race you pretty much can win. We really pulled together this year and me and my husband commented to each other that if any one person didnt turn up we probably would of not won. So it really is all about team work. It was so nice to win as its been SUCH a long time. Anyway here are some of the pictures enjoy...














No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers