Rebecca Northcott Photography

Sunday 9 May 2010

Its been a while...

Wow havnt posted for a while but have kept up with photos. I will upload them tomorrow, I have been really busy with Family History and wanted to find out more about my mums side of the family so together between Mum me and Mark we have found quite alot of people to do temple work for. Cant wait! I wished I could see photos of them - at least I am getting some "clues" as to what has happened to a couple of them. I guess time will tell the tale. I was happy to discover that projects are going on for indexing of Canadian records and have been taking part in that. I love helping out :) 

I have also been keeping busy with my photography and have a pretty busy month and months coming up. I am really blessed and even though things are not easy I have alot to be grateful for. I realised (been told before but you dont realise it until you EXPERIENCE it yourself) that your attitude contributes to your state of being and vigour for life. 

I have opened two blogs that are about my experiences with Faith in God and the new Personal Progress - I decided to re-earn the "awards". Looking back my happiest time was being busy completing goals in my life and that was YW's I always enjoyed doing Gospel in Action back in Primary too. In the future I want to be able to fully support my children knowing I am both up to date and knowledgeable in the goals and principles. 

Like my sister once said how can you teach your children if your not doing it yourself? I know I have a strong testimony but as always over time in small areas you get lazy and forgetful so I'm getting myself "pulled up" and reassessing my goals. 

I love being a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am blessed to have great parents and hope I can be a small bit like them. :)

Photos will follow soon. I have odd bits from here and there...Love the one and only...


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers