Rebecca Northcott Photography

Saturday 12 May 2007

testimony

it's been a while since anything was posted here by either of us.
we are still very much in love with each other, and everyday i feel a million times more in love with her.

she has made me open up so much. i'm usually quite a reserved person and it used to take liquid courage to get me to say anything personal. i'm proud i've broken down walls in the past few months. i could never be more happy with myself or with her.

she's helped me know that with strong work ethics and strong spiritual guidance anythign is possible. a year ago, i had none, and it's been something of awe and realization of myself. rebecca will never let me slip, she's strong enough to catch me as i fall, and strong enough to lift me to an even better stance. there's not a doubt in my mind that she's the girl for me. she's spiritual, beautiful, smart, talented, homorous, colorful, outgoing, experimental and forgiving.

i know the lord has made me wait this long, just for her. i'm grateful to the lord and heavenly father for her. i have a strong personal testiomny that they have done this for us. it's all i can do to return the love back to them. i love my brother, jesus christ. he has stood beside me and answered my prayers and given me the guidance and direction i need. i have read the scriptures for nearly two straight weeks non-stop now. i pray every night that i can keep that going strong and it has helped in every way! i feel inspired that the scriptures i read are inspired and given to me for advice on my current situations. i need to work on my forgiveness and softening my heart towards others. i need to better integrate the scriptures and gospel into my life. but i know with time, i can do this. i know the church that i have joined is true. i know that it has been founded by revelation in the sacred grove, and i know that the church's doctrine is true, i know that we need to baptize those who could not make the descision themselves in the time they lived for they are in the spirit world waiting to be able to hear the gospel. i know we need to obey the words of wisdom. i have done drugs and alcohol, i know it's destructive and i will never taste or inbibe them again. i have asked forgiveness for the sins i have committed, i have repented. i know the words of the living prophets are true and that they have been true prophets of the gospel. i know the church is the true church of jesus christ. and i say these things in the sacred name of jesus christ. amen.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers