Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 28 March 2007

Flickr frippery

Well its been a while since ive written on here, YES im still alive - very busy but still alive!

things that have annoyed me resently are, i produce good work and i still dont get noticed on flickr! i dont get it!!! but theres worse that can happen in life

another thing to bug me is - my lecturer fraser never helpful even though he tutors me for everything! GRR lol but i have to admit ive progressed alot with my work this year, my studio work is getting alot better.

Mark has been recently and i advise you to look at me and Marks blog,
http://www.markandbeckynorthcott.blogspot.com so you can read up on our "adventures" the main event we had was my studio final project, i have 3 shoots and they are meant to be using a specific discipline from this years work. IE Portraits, studio, digital manipulation, fashion ETC so ive sorta decided to combine them and add to them, My studio work has let me down recently so i wanted to enhance and improve my studio and use a strength to get furthur.

i havnt heard from alot of people recently so please write me and let me know HOW THE HECK YOUR DOIN! im gonna try blog a bit more often. so you can all keep up with what im doing...
LV BEX

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers