Rebecca Northcott Photography

Wednesday 25 October 2006

MORE BLACK 'N' WHITE

i finished my organic module guys! im actually on like my first major project its called RETRO FILM!

Anyway - this picture was the dark room practise and it was like first thing thursday morning and the dew was still on the leaves of the morning...it was beautiful! so i got some good shots, by my peers this was rated the best! :D i really am happy with the images im taking considering ive only used a film camera like 4 times in my life! im reeally enjoying doing the manual part of it...

i am actually really enjoying the lectures! i sat in expecting to be there while i fall asleep but they are brilliant im taught in visuals and thats how i always wanted to be taught, my tutors make it really interesting for me!

Last week the best lecture was on professional studies and we learned about SWOT assessment, we did one on ourselves - comprising of our STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS - i really thought it was good for me! so yeah that was a good session...now im busting my butt to get my essay done and all the work included for my retro film and fashion module! :D i am enjoying it, i could see the elements are coming together! and i just enjoyed taking one of my fave films "footloose" into a remake of my own imagination at a church dance HOW FUN! thank you to BEN and JAMES for ALL there help without you i couldnt of done it!!! :D

apart from that in my life, if you read my last Blog i have a wonderful guy beside me! we are growing everyday he loves me for being ME, i can make mistakes and he still loves me!!! how amazing is that?! plus he thinks im like the most beautiful person on this planet! i love you markie!! he really has supported me, its like i have to tell him everything about my day less i get upset...maybe im crazy, and maybe ive lost it but i am IN LOVE! :D and that love is returned...

hope your all doing well...drop me a line ill try my hardest to keep in touch with you ppl! :D LOVE BEX

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers